Saturday, December 22, 2012

Long in the pencil...

Several years ago I participated in the 30 Days of Write challenge.  It was fun.  It was an exercise to write at least a paragraph everyday for 30 days.

My friend Laurie is getting this rolling again, at the start of a New Year...a year that many I know are thrilled to have fresh starts.

There is no better way than this!

The writing begins January 1, 2013.

Here is some info for our group:
1. I like lists, monkeys, graph paper and cheese.
2. I reference my 2 dogs Leelu and Lulu often, as is also true of mentioning my parents...all 4 wonderful and loving characters.
3. I have an unusually keen sense of smell.
4. Dry sense of humor.
5. I like lists, monkeys, graph paper and cheese.
6. I will try to not be repetitive.


Let's enjoy this month my 30 Days Pals!
Susanna

No comments:

Post a Comment